Notebooks of Andrew Clark
Notebooks of Andrew Clark, 1912-1916, containing:
- four notebooks continuing the series of 'Essex notes';
- description of the Terling parish register for 1688 to 1802;
- notes on Great Waltham from a manuscript in the archives of Trinity College, Oxford, 1912-1916.
- Creation: 1912-1916
0.25 Linear metres (5 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Top. Essex e. 11/14, fols. 1-2].
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Essex e. 11/14, e.11/16-18, e. 13, e. 44
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 17815
Notebooks of Andrew Clark, 1912-1916.
Biographical / Historical
Andrew Clark (1856–1922) was a Church of England clergyman, scholar, and diarist.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 54048-54052.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by Andrew Clark, 1916, and his executors, 1922.
- Notebooks of Andrew Clark
- EAD version 2019 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- EAD version 2019
- Language of description
- Script of description