Archive relating to St. Amand's Chantry
Papers relating to the property known as St. Amand's Chantry.
- 17th-19th century
0.77 Linear metres (7 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Top. Berks. c. 40, fols. 1-2].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Berks. c. 40-43, d. 27; Rolls Berks. 40, [Maps] R. MS. C17:13(45)
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13347
Archive relating to St. Amand's Chantry, East Hendred, Berkshire (now Oxfordshire).
Biographical / Historical
St. Amand's Chantry was in East Hendred, Berkshire (now Oxfordshire).
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 53731-53737.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The papers were bought from E.G. Tibbits in 1935.
- Catalogue of the archive relating to St. Amand's Chantry
- Collection Level Description by Emily Tarrant; EAD version 2020 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- EAD version 2020
- Language of description
- Script of description