University of Oxford Vice-Chancellor Accounts
Accounts of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford, consisting of:
- General accounts, 1808-1813, 1828-1831, 1848-1852
- Account of Stock belonging to the University, 1811-1814
- Accounts of the University Press, 1847-1852
- Creation: 1809-1852
5 boxes (0.20 Linear metres)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Oxon. d. 29, fols. 1-2].
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Oxon. d. 29-33
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13300
University of Oxford Vice-Chancellor Accounts.
Biographical / Historical
Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 31167-31171.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The accounts were given to the Library by the Curators of the [University] Chest, 21 May 1891.
- University of Oxford Vice-Chancellor Accounts
- Collection Level Description by Emily Tarrant; EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- EAD version 2020
- Language of description
- Script of description