Printer's copy of parts of works by T. A. Beck
Printer's copy of parts of works by T. A. Beck:
- (fols. 1-182) ch. 1, 2 and 4 ofAnnales Furnesienses (London, 1844);
- (fols. 183-209) ch. 1 of Handbook of the abbey of St. Mary of Furness (Ulverston, 1845);
- (fols. 210-231) related pedigrees and heraldic notes.
- Creation: c.1844-1845
0.22 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Lancs. b. 1/1].
Full range of shelfmarks:
MS. Top. Lancs. b. 1/1-2
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 18021
Printer's copy of parts of works by Thomas Alcock Beck.
Biographical / Historical
Thomas Alcock Beck (1795–1846) was a British antiquary.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, no. 54408.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bought, c.1972, transferred from the Dept. of Printed Books, 1974.
- Printer's copy of parts of works by T. A. Beck
- EAD version 2019 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- EAD version 2019
- Language of description
- Script of description