Oxford College Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark
Oxford College collections, made by Rev. Andrew Clark, including material relating to All Souls, Balliol College, Christ Church, Jesus College, Lincoln College, and New College.
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Top. Oxon. d. 96].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Oxon. d. 96-106, e. 104/1-4, e. 105/1-5, e. 109-115, e. 123/1-23, e. 124/1-16, e. 128-141, f. 22-26
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13633
Biographical / Historical
Andrew Clark (1856-1922) was rector of Great Leighs, Essex, and an antiquary.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 33895-908, 34137-43, 35409-47, 35736-46, 36713-26.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The collections were presented to the Library by Rev. Andrew Clark, 1907-1912.
- 19th century
- 20th century
- Clark | Andrew | 1856-1922 | Clergyman and Antiquary
- Oxford University | All Souls College
- Oxford University | New College
- University of Oxford | Balliol College
- University of Oxford | Christ Church
- University of Oxford | Jesus College
- University of Oxford | Lincoln College
- Oxford College Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark
- Emily Tarrant
- Language of description