- Fol. 3. Notes of the lands owned by sir Sebastian Harvey 'late alderman of London', 1621?
- Fol. 23. Papers about an appeal of John Baskett, the king's printer, about James Watson also the king's printer, concerning rights of printing in Scotland, with the decision given on Feb. 15, 1717/8, not complete
- Fol. 36. 'The Speech of Donald McDonald ...', a Jacobite captain, before his execution (1745?)
- Fol. 38. Record of a Court Baron held in the manor of Isleworth, April 12, 1692, with corrections in Latin: with a few others
- Creation: Written about A.D. 1621-1745
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Middlesex c. 1, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Middlesex c. 1
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 20506
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 30740
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired by The Bodleian Library in 1890.
13 1/8 × 8 3/8 in.
- Middlesex records
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description