- Fol. 2. '1728. An account of Dotard and Decayed Trees. Sold in Whittlewood Forest...' The covers are part of a parchment lease of land in Hawstead in Suffolk by dame Frances Wray (late 17th cent.)
- Fol. 13. 'A survey of my Estate at West Haddon October 16th 1765.' The name J. Walker is written on fol. 14, perhaps that of the owner
- Fol. 30. A terrier of land in Stanwick belonging to mr. William Lambe, May 3, 1766
- Fol. 51. 'A Schedule or Terrier of one quartern of Land lying dispres't in ... Crick or Creek ... now belonging to Mr. John Flavell. 1771', and of other of his lands there
- Fol. 69. 'Copies of Bills & Receipts taken ...' in connexion with Jesus hospital in Rothwell or Rowell, 1819-28
- Fol. 91. A ratebook of Paulerspury, 1843
- Fol. 113. A rental of Pattishall and its hamlets, about 1827
- Creation: Made up out of 7 pieces, written in A.D. 1728-1843
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Northants d. 1, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Northants d. 1
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 20521
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 30759
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired by The Bodleian Library in 1890.
9 5/8 × 8 3/4 in.
- Northamptonshire documents
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description