- Fol. 1. A copy of the Will of John Friend of Northampton, Jan. 29, 1683/4, made about 1810
- Fol. 11. The ratebook of Thomas Cooke, overseer for the parish of Brington (?), 1742
- Fol. 20. The accounts (payments only) of Thomas Cooke churchwarden of Brington (?), 1751
- Fol. 26. 'An A Count of the goods and chattel that was Sold belonging to Will: Cook [of Brington?] in ... 1731-2', etc.
- Fol. 34. The weekly average price of wheat in the county, 1780-94
- Fol. 52. 'Valuation of the Hall Farm ...' (at Rushton), taken each year from 1809 to 1822 for the hon. Barbara Cockayne Medlycott, with observations: cf. no. 29477
- Creation: Written in A.D. 1731-1842
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Northants b. 5, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Northants b. 5
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 20516
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 30753
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired by The Bodleian Library in 1890.
15 1/4 × 9 1/4 in.
- Northamptonshire records
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description