Autograph music by Karl Seim, with textual additions
Autograph music: op. 35, op. 49 and op. 107, mainly for organ. Also present is an off-print of 'Om den meir en landskjende kunstner' (a brief biography of K. Seim) and a typescript account by Walter Lum of a German raid in 1943 in the neighbourhood of Florø, Norway (in Norwegian and English). xxii + 44 pages.
- (pp. i-xvi) 'Om den meir en landskjende kunstner'
- (p. xix) W. Lum's account of the 1943 raid, in Norwegian
- (p. xxi) W. Lum's account of the 1943 raid, in English
- (pp. 1-28) [Symphony] op. 107
- (pp. 29-40) [Fantasy and fugue] op. 49
- (pp. 41-44) [Fugue on a theme of Bach] op. 35
- Creation: 1939-1949
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Mus. c.67].
MS. Mus. c.67
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 16618
Music by Karl Seim, with textual additions, 1939-1949.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by Professor Karl Seim, 1947, 1949 and 1950.
- Autograph music by Karl Seim
- EAD version 2019 by Hannah Jordan and Margaret Czepiel
- Language of description
- Script of description