Addresses from Trinity College, Dublin, and the City of Dublin to the Prince Regent (later King George IV) and Leopold, Prince of Coburg
- Trinity college, Dublin, to the Prince Regent, afterwards King George IV, abt. 1811
- The City of Dublin to the Prince Regent, afterwards King George IV, abt. 1811, Dec. 6, 1813
- Trinity college, Dublin, to Leopold, Prince of Coburg, afterwards king of the Belgians, 1816
- Creation: Written about 1811-1816, probably in Dublin
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Eng. hist. a. 6 (R), fols. 1-2]
MS. Eng. hist. a. 6 (R)
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 19787
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 36879
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bought from miss M. Nightingale, Tunbridge Wells (catal. 2, artt. 620-2), Oct. 15, 1915.
On parchment,with illuminated headpieces and borders, soiled and edges shorn
All about 30 × 22 1/2 in., in a cloth box 24 1/2 × 3 3/4 × 3 3/4 in.
- Addresses from Trinity College, Dublin, and the City of Dublin to the Prince Regent (later King George IV) and Leopold, Prince of Coburg
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description