Abstracts of title of properties
Abstracts of title:
- Fol. 4. to a leasehold estate at Binsey, held under the dean and chapter of Christ Church, Oxford
- Fol. 20. to a leasehold tenement in St. Mary Magdalen parish, Oxford, held under Balliol college, being estates of Elizabeth Bentham, ordered to be sold to Worcester college, Oxford
- Creation: Written in 1803
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Oxon b. 77, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Oxon b. 77
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 19709
Abstracts of title
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 35721
No. 32544 in sir Thos. Phillipps' collection.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bought, Aug. 10, 1912, from H. Gray, Acton bookseller, Catal. of MSS. no. 1, art. 215.
16 1/4 × 10 1/4 in.
- Abstracts of title of properties
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description