Notes on birds by L.S. White
Photocopied from the originals with permission of J.M. Boyes. Contains:
- 'Notes on Birds of the Plains', photocopied typescript, 1911-1935
- 'Notes on Birds of the Himalayas', photocopied typescript, 1912-1936
- 'Notes on Birds of Kashmir' (Srinagar, Apr-May 1920, Srinagar and Pahalgam, May-Jul 1927, Srinagar to Winlar and Manashal, Sep-Oct 1932), photocopied typescript, 1920-1932
0.22 Linear metres
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries, MS. 15498.
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 15498
Notes on birds by L.S. White.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from the Alexander Library of Ornithology, 2018.
- Notes on birds by L.S. White
- Finding aid prepared by EAD version by Jen Patterson
- Language of description
- Script of description