Papers of Reverend E. Peake
- 5 bird notebooks, 1894, 1914, 1922, 1927, 1935-1941, and folder of correspondence
- Typescript, 'The birds of Huntingdonshire. Supplementary notes to the List of the Birds of the County in the Victoria County History', 14 pages, 1926
- Typescript, 'Reminiscences about Natural History', 13 pages, 1941
0.15 Linear metres
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries, MS. 15463.
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 15463
Papers of Reverend E. Peake.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known about Reverend E. Peake.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from the Alexander Library of Ornithology, 2018.
- Papers of Reverend E. Peake
- Finding aid prepared by EAD version by Jen Patterson
- Language of description
- Script of description