Lists relating to University of Oxford degrees
- Fol. 3v. Lists of degree days at Oxford, Mich. T. 1779-Easter T. 1805
- Fols. 67v, 62v rev.. Lists of persons who took their M.A. degree at Oxford, 1771-83, compiled in connexion with the turns for preaching a University sermon
- Creation: Written in 1771-1805
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Oxon f. 19, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Oxon f. 19
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 19166
Lists relating to University of Oxford degrees.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 31593
Owned by 'John M. Davenport'.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by T. Davenport, esq., in Nov. 1893.
6 5/8 × 4 1/4 in.
- Lists relating to University of Oxford degrees
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description