Papers of J.M.D. Mackenzie
- Letter to Mr. Alexander on 'increased clutch-size produced under favourable food conditions', 6 Aug 1945
- 'Species of trees preferred for nesting', typescript, 1945
- 'Birds as Controls for Insect Pests', typescript, 1946
- 'Nest box experiments round Perth, 1946-8', typescript, [1948?]
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries, MS. 15332.
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 15332
Papers of J.M.D. Mackenzie.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from the Alexander Library of Ornithology, 2018.
- Papers of J.M.D. Mackenzie
- Finding aid prepared by EAD version by Jen Patterson and Marion Lowman
- Language of description