Miscellaneous collections for Warwickshire
Miscellaneous collections for Warwickshire made chiefly in about a.D. 1825-1830: chiefly arranged under the names of parishes, with several pedigrees of families, e.g.:
- (fol. 1) Bonn or Bohun, 15th-17th century;
- (fol. 14v) Boughton, 14th-19th century;
- (fol. 20, cf. 48) Skipwith, 11th-19th century;
- (fol. 68) Ferrer's, 11th-17th century;
- (fol. 80) Digby, 15th-18th century;
- (fol. 83) Wheeler, 17th-18th century.
At fol. 49 is a list of sheriffs (1155-1827) and members of Parliament (1295-1727).
- Creation: written in about A.D. 1825-1830
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Warwickshire b. 1, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Warwickshire b. 1
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 18717
Miscellaneous collections for Warwickshire, written in about A.D. 1825-1830.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 28944.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bought from John H. W. Cadby on April 1, 1868, for £1 1s.
18 1/4 × 11 1/2 in.
- Miscellaneous collections for Warwickshire
- EAD version 2020 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- Language of description
- Script of description