Notebook of G. R. Scott as a pupil at Winchester College
Notebook of G. R. Scott as a pupil at Winchester College, containing:
- (pp. 1-71) songs, 1863;
- (pp. 72-149) diary, 1867-1869;
- (pp. 164-149 rev.) lists of books owned and read, c.1868-1869;
- (pp. 192-172 rev.) glossary of Winchester slang.
- Creation: 1863-1869
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Hants. e. 9, pp. 1-2]
MS. Top. Hants. e. 9
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 11316
Notebook of G. R. Scott as a pupil at Winchester College, 1863-1869.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, no. 54368.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by the executors of G. R. Scott, 1929.
- Notebook of G. R. Scott as a pupil at Winchester College
- EAD version 2019 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- Language of description
- Script of description