Guard-book of miscellaneous papers and letters
Guard-book of miscellaneous papers and letters, including:
- (fols. 16-26) fragmentary papers of a lawyer, 16th cent.;
- (fols. 35-42) papers, mainly engravings of inscriptions, relating to the church of St. Salvator, Danzig, 1695-1710, found in the ball of the weathervane on the tower during restoration work in 1882.
- Creation: 12th-20th cent.
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. German b. 3, fols. 1-2].
MS. German b. 3
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 16517
Guard-book of miscellaneous papers and letters, 12th-20th century.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, no. 47233.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guard-book of miscellaneous papers and letters
- EAD version 2019 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- Language of description
- Script of description