Brief accounts by Benjamin Pratt
Brief accounts by Benjamin Pratt, mid-19th century, of:
- (fols. 1-40) Sir Henry Unton;
- (fols. 42-66) the Unton family of Wadley House, Faringdon;
- (fols. 67-90) the Pye family of Faringdon;
- (fols. 91-153) the Baskerville family of Sunningwell;
- (fols. 156-172) the Golafre family of Fyfield.
- Creation: mid-19th century
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Berks. d. 34, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Berks. d. 34
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 17750
Brief accounts by Benjamin Pratt, mid-19th century.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, no. 53771.
Given by Pratt to Edwin Payne.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Brief accounts by Benjamin Pratt
- EAD version 2019 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- Language of description
- Script of description