Guard-book of miscellaneous papers
Guard-book of papers, including:
- (fols. 1-26) draft of a treatise on the origins of coats of arms, 17th century;
- (fols. 32-37) photographs of Somersby, Lincs., with notes, 1909.
- Creation: 17th-20th century
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. gen. d. 59, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. gen. d. 59
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 17916
Guard-book of papers, 17th-20th century.
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, no. 54230.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guard-book of miscellaneous papers
- EAD version 2019 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- Language of description
- Script of description