Correspondence of Sir Antony MacDonnell
Correspondence of Sir Antony MacDonnell, including
- (fols. 62-5, 120-60) letters to and from George Wyndham, 1902-4, and (fols. 73-116) letters from MacDonnell to his wife, 1905, with
- (fols. 1-59) typescript memoir on the Irish devolution scheme by G. F. Berkeley, 
- (fols. 162-75) letters from the Hon. Anne MacDonnell, mainly to Berkeley, 1951-2.
- Creation: 1902-1952
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Eng. hist. c. 321, fols. 1-2].
MS. Eng. hist. c. 321
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 8091
Correspondence of Sir Antony MacDonnell, 1902-1952
Biographical / Historical
Sir Anthony MacDonnell, 1844-1925, was an Irish civil servant, heavily involved in the administration of India.
Other Finding Aids
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by the Hon. Anne MacDonnell, and (fols. 1-59, 162-75) by G. F. Berkeley, 1953.
- Correspondence of Sir Antony MacDonnell
- EAD version 2019 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description