Memoirs of Mabel McCorry
Three notebooks containing memoirs compiled, probably in the 1950s, by Mabel McCorry. Comprises:
- memoirs of family, friends and servants
- accounts of travels and incidents, mainly in Italy and Spain, c. 1910-30, including 'Notable people I have seen'
- accounts of visits to Argentina, 1905-54.
- Creation: 1905-mid 20th century
0.15 Linear metres (4 physical shelfmarks)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Eng. d. 3257, fols. 1-2].
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Eng. d. 3257-3259; Photogr. c. 78, fol. 32.
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 11314
Three notebooks containing memoirs by Mabel McCorry (fl 1877-1963), probably compiled in the 1950s.
Biographical / Historical
Mabel McCorry, fl 1877-1963.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given to the Library with MS. Photogr. c. 78, fol. 32 (photograph of the compiler) by the compiler's niece, Mrs. Finola Moore, in 1999.
- Catalogue of memoirs of Mabel McCorry
- EAD version 2017
- Language of description
- Script of description