Family Papers of Selina Kay-Shuttleworth
Family papers of Selina Kay-Shuttleworth, consisting of:
- Letters to Selina Kay-Shuttlworth, mainly from members of her family, 1917-42
- Letters from Ronald O.L. Kay-Shuttleworth, 3rd Baron Shuttleworth, 1935-42
- Journal of Ronald Kay-Shuttleworth in Poland, Russia and the Middle East, July-August 1939
- Family photographs and printed papers
4 shelfmarks (0.44 linear metres)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Eng. lett. c. 514].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Eng. lett. c. 514, d. 479; Eng. misc. d. 1198, e. 1302
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13872
Biographical / Historical
Selina Adine Kay-Shuttleworth (née Bridgeman), was the wife of Lawrence Ughtred Kay-Shuttleworth (1887-1917).
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 41459-62.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The papers were given to the Library in 1974.
- Family Papers of Selina Kay-Shuttleworth
- Emily Tarrant
- Language of description