Lord Alfred Douglas prize poems, University of Oxford, word-processed
- (fol. 1) Amanda Holton, 'Doctor Fell in Love', 2000
- (fol. 2) Matthew Sperling, 'Alchemy', 2001
- (fol. 3) Rudolph Glitz 'The Cuttlefish', 2002
- (fol. 4) Frances Levitson, 'The Weather in Kansas', 2003
- Creation: 2000-2003
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Eng. c. 7029. fols. 1-2].
MS. Eng. c. 7029
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13123
Alfred Douglas prize poems, University of Oxford, word-processed
Biographical / Historical
The Lord Alfred Douglas Memorial Prize is awarded to a student for composing a sonnet or a poem in strict rhyming metre. It was set up in 1999 and the first prize was awarded in 2000.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by the English Faculty, 2000-3.
- Glitz | Rudolph | fl 2002 | undergraduate of Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford (Person)
- Holton | Amanda | fl 2000 | undergraduate of St Hilda's College, University of Oxford, 2000 (Person)
- Levitson | Frances | fl 2003 | undergraduate of St Hilda's College, University of Oxford, 2003 (Person)
- Sperling | Matthew | fl 2001 | undergraduate of Keble College, University of Oxford, 2001 (Person)
- Alfred Douglas prize poems, University of Oxford
- EAD Version 2018
- Language of description
- Script of description