Records of the Woodstock Clerical Association
Records of the Woodstock Clerical Association comprising:
- the minutes of meetings, including papers read and discussions on biblical texts, 1928-43
- similar minutes of the association, 1931, 1944-53
- brief minutes of 'Fraternal' meetings held on the same day as the association meetings, 1948-53
- lists of members and subscribers, n.d., 1951 and 1953
- the association's accounts, 1949
- rules of the association and an amended list of members, 1912
- notice for and correspondence concerning an association meeting, 1954
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. Dep. c. 561].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
Dep. c. 561, d. 498-9
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13875
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposited in the Library in 1977.
- Records of the Woodstock Clerical Association
- Susan Thomas
- Language of description
- Script of description