Microfilms of St. Hugh's Charterhouse Manuscripts
Microfilms of manuscripts held by St. Hugh's Charterhouse, Parkminster, Partridge Green.
- 20th cent.
Language of Materials
Latin and English
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Film dep. 1006].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Film dep. 1006-1167
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 9702
Biographical / Historical
The manuscripts were filmed by the Hill Monastic Manuscript Library.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the microfilms is available in the Library (R. Cat. 305a).
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The microfilms were deposited by St. Hugh's Charterhouse in 1992.
Existence and Location of Copies
The originals are held by St. Hugh's Charterhouse.
- Microfilms of St. Hugh's Charterhouse Manuscripts
- Emily Tarrant
- Language of description