Papers of the Wykeham Family of Thame Park, Oxfordshire
Miscellaneous papers relating to the Wykeham family, 18-19th century, including:
- an inventory of the household goods of Lawrence Harman, Viscount Oxmantown, at Thame Park (1800-1)
- papers concerning the administration of the estate of Philip Wenman, Viscount Wenman (1769-1819)
- papers of, and concerning P.T. Wykeham (1802-39)
- the account book of P.T. Wykeham with the bankers Gosling & Sharpe (1829-32).
- 18-19th cent.
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Top. Oxon. b. 261].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Oxon. b. 261, e. 476
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13505
Biographical / Historical
The Wykeham family of Thame Park, Oxfordshire
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 54576-7.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bought by the Library, with MSS. Ch. Bucks. 1473-1502, Durham 46, Glouc. 198-201, Oxon. 4980-5096, from R.H. Schaub, 1970.
- Papers of the Wykeham Family of Thame Park, Oxfordshire
- Susan Thomas
- Language of description