Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society
Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society, 1922-1929, comprising:
- Minutes of general meetings, 1922-1929.
- Minutes of committee meetings, 1922-1929.
- Memoranda on the foundation of the Society by two of its founder members, Dr. J.N.L. Myres and Professor E.M. Hugh-Jones, 1978.
- Draft rules, 1922.
- Termly meeting programmes, 1923-1928.
- Printed reports on social and economic problems examined by the Society, 1923-1928.
- Other papers, 1924-1928.
- Creation: 1922-1929
0.33 Linear Metres (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Oxon. c. 756].
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 756, d. 926-927
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13706
Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society.
Biographical / Historical
Oxford University Thomas More Society.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given to the Library in 1978.
- Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society
- Collection Level Description by Susan Thomas; EAD version 2023 by Alice Zamboni
- EAD version 2023
- Language of description
- Script of description