Letters to Robert William Chapman from various correspondents
Letters to Robert William Chapman, from:
- Harold Trevor Baker, 1942
- Stella M. Alleyne (2 letters), 1944, 1956
- Sir Ernest Arthur Gowers, 1959
- Lady Mary Henrietta Murray (4 letters), 1937-1945, n.d.
- George Gilbert Aimé Murray (11 letters), 1941-1957
- Creation: 1937-1957
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is fragile. To ensure its availability to future readers, access to this material is restricted. Readers are asked to work from reproductions and published descriptions as far as possible. To apply to see the original, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining the subject of your research, the importance of this material to that research, and the resources you have already consulted. Please also tell us about the timeframe for your project, if any, and when you hope to visit.
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Eng. lett. c. 463, fols. 114-115].
MS. Eng. lett. c. 463, fols. 114-141 = Cons. Res.
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 22224
Letters to Robert William Chapman from various correspondents.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by Mr. Michael E. Chapman, 1978.
- Letters to Robert William Chapman from various correspondents
- EAD version 2022 by Marion Lowman
- EAD version 2022
- Language of description
- Script of description