Letters to William Henry Flanagan from various correspondents
48 letters to William Henry Flanagan, 1924-1932, from various correspondents, including:
- (fol. 19) Sir Francis Stanley Jackson, 1924
- (fol. 20) Thomas Power O'Connor, 1926
- (fol. 23) Edward George Villiers Stanley, 17th Earl of Derby (15 letters), 1927-1932
- (fol. 38) Alfred Duff Cooper, 1st Viscount Norwich, 1929
- (fol. 39) Sir Archibald Boyd Boyd-Carpenter, 1929
- (fol. 41) Edward William Spencer Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire, 1929
- (fol. 42) Oliver Stillingfleet Locker-Lampson, 1930
- (fol. 44) Sir Philip Cunliffe-Lister, 1st Earl of Swinton (2 letters), 1930
- (fol. 46) Sir Robert Stevenson Horne, 1st Viscount Horne of Slamannan, 1930
- (fol. 47) Edward Montague Cavendish Stanley, Lord Stanley (3 letters), 1930-1933
- (fol. 50) Oliver Frederick George Stanley, 1930
- (fol. 51) Sir Clement Anderson Montague-Barlow, 1930
- (fol. 52) Sir Douglas McGarel Hogg, 1st Viscount Hailsham (3 letters), [1930-1931?]
- (fol. 55) George Ambrose Lloyd, 1st Baron Lloyd, 1930
- (fol. 56) Sir Henry Page Croft, 1st Baron Croft (5 letters), 1931-1932
- (fol. 62) Sir John Lawrence Baird, 1st Viscount Stonehaven, 1931
- (fol. 63) Leopold Charles Maurice Stennett Amery, 1931
- (fol. 65) Sir William Maxwell Aitken, 1st Baron Beaverbrook, 1931
- (fol. 66) Sir Howard Kingsley Wood (2 letters), 1931
- Creation: 1924-1932
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is fragile. To ensure its availability to future readers, access to this material is restricted. Readers are asked to work from reproductions and published descriptions as far as possible. To apply to see the original, please send a message to email@example.com, outlining the subject of your research, the importance of this material to that research, and the resources you have already consulted. Please also tell us about the timeframe for your project, if any, and when you hope to visit.
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Eng. lett. c. 463, fols. 18-19].
MS. Eng. lett. c. 463, fols. 18-68 = Cons. Res.
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 22218
Letters to William Henry Flanagan from various correspondents.
Biographical / Historical
William Henry Flanagan (1871-1944) was a wool merchant and politician.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
No acquisition information is known.
- Letters to William Henry Flanagan from various correspondents
- EAD version 2022 by Marion Lowman
- EAD version 2022
- Language of description
- Script of description