Photostats of Apocalypse (Greek and Latin)
- (fol. 1) 12th century (Florence, Bibl. Laurenziana. Conv. soppr. C. 156 (gr. 150) fols. 23v-53r)
- (fol. 8v) 14th century (Vatican gr. 1882 fols. 93r-96v)
- Creation: originals dated 12th and 14th century
Language of Materials
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Facs. e. 15, fols. 1-2].
MS. Facs. e. 15
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 21695
Photostats of Apocalypse (Greek and Latin).
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given by Rev. R.H. Charles, 1923.
- Photostats of Apocalypse (Greek and Latin)
- EAD version 2022 by Hannah Jordan
- EAD version 2022
- Language of description
- Script of description