Xeroxes of fragments in Durham Dean and Chapter Muniments
- (fols. 1-3) N.R. Ker's draft description of these manuscripts for Medieval manuscripts in British Libraries, II.
- (fols. 4-23, 24-34) Misc. Ch. 7227 and 7228 (almost certainly two quires of one manuscript), Bernadus Dorna, Summa libellorum, etc., and Damasus, Brocards. French (?), 13th century
- (fols. 35-44) Misc. ch. 7229, Dictionarium, etc., English, 14th century
- (fols. 45-68) Misc. ch. 7230, a quire of a notebook of scholastic philosophy and theology, English, first half of the 14th century
- Creation: originals dated 13th and 14th century
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Facs. c. 68, fols. 1-2].
MS. Facs. c. 68
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 21668
Xeroxes of fragments in Durham Dean and Chapter Muniments.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Xeroxes given by N.R. Ker, 1974, with (fols. 1-3).
- Xeroxes of fragments in Durham Dean and Chapter Muniments
- EAD version 2022 by Hannah Jordan
- EAD version 2022
- Language of description
- Script of description