Photographs and photostats of papers relating to Oxford University
Papers relating to Oxford University, comprising:
- (fol. 1) Deed of Philip the mayor, August 1214 (Salter, deed 5) (Oxford, University Archives Pyx P. XII. 4)
- (fol. 1) Letter from Bishop of Lincoln, 15 May 1282 (Salter deed 28) (Oxford, University Archives, I, 7)
- (fol. 1v) John de Burton, expense account November 1357-February 1358 (Oxford University Archives, B. 41)
- (fol. 5) Letters about the University (Cambridge, Corpus Christi College 423 (W.4) pp. 1-5, 7, 8, 37-46, 63-69, 75-77)
- (fol. 14) Material relating to the University, 1280-1436, 1521-1547 (Lincoln, Diocesan Record Office, Registers)
- (fol. 28v) Statutes and ordinances, royal charters etc. 14th century (London, B.M. Royal 10 A. XV fol. 101v)
- (fol. 31) Two statutes of 1438 (London, B.M. Royal 10 A. XV fol. 101v)
- (fol. 31v) Letters, 14th century (London, B.M., Cotton Vitellius E. X fol. 120v-121, 122v-133v and 2 unnumbered fol.)
- (fol. 39) Richard of Bury, letterbook, 14th century (penes Lord Harlech, Oswestry, Salop.)
- Creation: originals dated 1214-1547
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Facs. d. 21, fols. 1-2].
MS. Facs. d. 21
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 21653
Photographs and photostats of papers relating to Oxford University.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical information is known.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
No acquisition information is known.
- Photographs and photostats of papers relating to Oxford University
- EAD version 2022 by Hannah Jordan
- EAD version 2022
- Language of description
- Script of description