Papers of Richard Blaker
Papers of Richard Blaker comprising:
- letters to Ann Mayo Owen (later Blaker), 1935-1936;
- letters to Mrs Blaker from various correspondents, with copies of some letters from her, 1938-1948, 1967;
- letters from Louis Golding, mainly to Blaker and his wife, c.1918-1947;
- letters to Blaker from various correspondents, including his wife, 1935-1938;
- letters from Blaker to Louis Golding, 1926-1939;
- papers of Mrs Blaker, 1895-1971;
- papers of Blaker, 1893-1940, n.d.;
- a telegram to Louis Golding, 1940.
2 boxes (0.22 linear metres)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Eng. lett. c. 324, fols. 1-2].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Eng. lett. c. 324-325
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13570, 13571
Papers and correspondnece of Richard Blaker and his wife Ann Mayo Blaker (née Owen).
Biographical / Historical
Richard Sidney Blaker (1893-1940) was an author. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given to the Library in 1972 and (MS. Eng. lett. c. 325 fols. 92-136) in 1984 by D.G.M. Owen.
- Papers of Richard Blaker
- Collection Level Description by Susan Thomas. EAD version 2022 by Simon Mackley.
- EAD version 2022.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note