Photocopies of Literary Works by Martin Amis, Ian Hamilton and Paul Griffiths
Photocopies of literary works, 1988-1989:
- amended typescript by Martin Amis, London fields (London: 1989)
- typescript by Ian Hamilton, J.D. Salinger: a writing life (London: 1988).
- lightly amended typescript by Paul Griffiths, Myself and Marco Polo: a novel of changes (London, 1989).
0.15 Linear Metres (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Facs. c. 130, fols. 1-2].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Facs. c. 130-132
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 7091
Biographical / Historical
Martin Amis (1949-) novelist, essayist and journalist; Ian Hamilton (1938-), poet, literary critic and editor; and Paul Griffiths (1947-), novelist and music critic.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given to the Library on 31 May 1991 by Roger Lewis.
- Photocopies of Literary Works by Martin Amis, Ian Hamilton and Paul Griffiths
- Collection Level Description by Susan Thomas; EAD version 2022 by Hannah Jordan
- Language of description
- Script of description