Archive of the Oxford University Architectural Society
- Minutes of committee meetings, lectures and excursions;
- Correspondence of the Society president, secretary, and excursion secretary;
- Circular letters, membership lists and cards.
0.88 linear metres (8 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. Dep. c. 613].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
Dep. c. 613-620
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13395
Archive of the Oxford University Architectural Society, chiefly comprising minutes and correspondence, 1969-1979.
Biographical / Historical
The Oxford University Architectual Society was a student-run society at the University of Oxford.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposited by the Society per N.W. Kingsley, 1979.
- Archive of the Oxford University Architectural Society
- Collection level description by Emily Tarrant. EAD version 2021 by Simon Mackley.
- EAD version 2021
- Language of description
- Script of description