Fifth International HLA Workshop, Evian, France, 23-27 May 1972, 1968-1975
MS. Bodmer 1038
- Folder 1: 'Feb 12 75 original of our inclusion analysis paper'. Typescript draft with covering letter and inclusion analysis forms
- Folder 2: 'Feb 12 75 copies of serum analysis programme no tables'. Typescript drafts of scientific paper 'Inclusion Analysis of 5th Histocompatibility Testing Workshop Sera in twenty five populations' with tables and copies of covering letter
- Folder 3: Proofs of 'Study of the HL-A system in a Yemenite Jewish population in Israel'; 'Differential Genetic Variability among Polymorphisms as an indicator of Natural Selection'; 'Study of the HL-A system in a Moslem Arab population in Israel'
- Folder 4: 'Terasaki at Duke'. Scientific papers relevant to techniques used in tests for transplant compatibility (Serotyping for Homotransplantation)
- Folder 5: Photocopy of Bodmer, J.G., Colombani, J., Rocques, P., Degos, L., Bodmer, W.F., and Dausset, J. (1973), 'Joint Report of the Fifth International Histocompatibility Workshop [I] Population studies'. In Histocompatibility Testing 1972. Report of an International Workshop and Conference Colloque de l'Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale. Held at Evian, France on 23-27 May 1972, J. Dausset, ed. (Copenhagen: Munksgaard), pp. 621-667
- Folder 6: '5th Workshop papers Jan 1 75'. Correspondence, manuscript and typescript editorial drafts and associated papers
- Folder 7: '5th Workshop Proofs'. Proofs of the Joint Report and 'Specificity analysis of sera in the fifth workshop'; 'Evolutionary trees and HL-A polymorphism'; 'Study of distances between populations from the variation of HL-A gene frequencies'; 'Differential genetic variability among polymorphisms as an indicator of natural selection'
1 box (7 folders)
MS. Bodmer 1038