Articles, c.1970; 1975; 1985-1989; n.d.
Articles, essays and other writings about Louis MacNeice and his works:
- TS. with some MS. corrections, of Terence Brown, 'Louis MacNeice: Sceptical Vision', [published 1975].
- TS. of chapters 1-5 of Jon Stallworthy, 'Louis MacNeice', [published 1995].
- TS. and photocopy of Ross Skelton, 'Threads and Strands: Louis MacNeice, Freud, Lacan', Encounter, July 1989.
- Photocopy of Ross Skelton, 'The Childhood of Louis MacNeice', Irish Journal of Psychotherapy, Vol.4 No.1, 1987.
- Untitled TS. beginning 'Louis MacNeice, especially towards the end of his life, was beset by periods of intense depression when he regarded his literary output with undue pessimism.', n.d.
- Offprint of Adolphe Haberer, 'Autumn Journal de Louis MacNeice: La poesie au jour le jour', from Les Années Trente, No.3, 1985.
- TS. of W.T. Mckinnon,'The cad with the golden tongue', [published in Essays in Criticism, Vol.XX No.1, 1970].
- TS. 'The Style of Louis MacNeice', n.d.
- Untitled TS. page beginning '...He wanted to be a writer for the people, as easy to understand as fairground comics [...]', n.d.
- Photocopy of excerpt from Ved Metha, John is Easy to Please: Encounters with the Written and the Spoken Word, 1970, mentioning MacNeice and his work for the BBC.
- Galley proof excerpt of a text 'Shakespearian Production', mentioning MacNeice's translation of Agamemnon, n.d.
- c.1970; 1975; 1985-1989; n.d.
1 box (3 folders)
Language of Materials