Biographical notes and personal recollections, 1930s; 1945-1969; n.d.
Poems, reminiscences, biographical notes and other personal recollections of Louis MacNeice:
- TS. of poem addressed to Louis MacNeice, 'From Cressie to Hettie', [possibly by Edward Upward?], n.d. [1930s].
- TS. of poem by Rosemary Seymour, 'Wake before Dying (In Memory of Louis)', n.d.
- TS. of an article by Laurence Gilliam, 'Louis MacNeice', 1945.
- TS. of an article by Richard Findlater, 'The Poet in Room 305', .
- TS. of a biographical piece by E.R. Dodds, 'Louis MacNeice', 1963.
- TS. of John Hilton's reminiscences of Louis MacNeice, n.d. [published as Appendix B: 'Louis MacNeice at Marlborough and Oxford', in The Strings Are False, 1975].
- TS. of Robert Pocock's reminiscences of Louis MacNeice, (starting' I Saw comparatively little of Louis during the early part of 1963'), c.1969.
- MS. (obituary) notes on Louis MacNeice by George McCann, .
- MS. notes on Louis MacNeice by Mercy McCann, n.d.
- TS. of childhood memories, and of Louis MacNeice as a child, by Elizabeth Nicholson, nee MacNeice, 'Notes on the Poem 'Autobiography'', n.d.
- 1930s; 1945-1969; n.d.
1 box (2 folders)