Photographs, early 1920s; 1930s; n.d.
Held in our offsite storage facility
- Marlborough College [football] group with trophy, including Louis MacNeice (front row, right), n.d. [early 1920s]
- Schoolboy group at Marlborough College, including Louis MacNeice (top row, far right) and Anthony Blunt (3rd row, far right), n.d. [early 1920s]
- Envelope ‘Ilford Films’ containing 5 b&w snaps of children, possibly Dan and Corinna, and a dog (and 8 negatives; 2 = blank), n.d. [negatives in cold storage]
- Envelope 'Negatives of ?early photographs (1930s)', 12 negatives (1 = Blank), mainly of people (including Louis MacNeice?) and dogs in garden, n.d. [1930s] [in cold storage]
- Woman in a swimming costume [possibly Hedli MacNeice], n.d.
- One negative print of a family meal, unidentified, n.d.
- Envelope ‘Telesnaps’ containing 10 b&w photos, ‘Another Part of the Sea’, n.d.
- early 1920s; 1930s; n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is held in cold storage conditions and must acclimatise before it can be accessed. Please ensure you place your order at least one day in advance of your visit.