Photographs, early 1920s; 1930s; n.d.
- Marlborough College [football] group with trophy, including Louis MacNeice (front row, right), n.d. [early 1920s]
- Schoolboy group at Marlborough College, including Louis MacNeice (top row, far right) and Anthony Blunt (3rd row, far right), n.d. [early 1920s]
- Envelope ‘Ilford Films’ containing 5 b&w snaps of children, possibly Dan and Corinna, and a dog (and 8 negatives; 2 = blank), n.d. [negatives in cold storage]
- Envelope 'Negatives of ?early photographs (1930s)', 12 negatives (1 = Blank), mainly of people (including Louis MacNeice?) and dogs in garden, n.d. [1930s] [in cold storage]
- Woman in a swimming costume [possibly Hedli MacNeice], n.d.
- One negative print of a family meal, unidentified, n.d.
- Envelope ‘Telesnaps’ containing 10 b&w photos, ‘Another Part of the Sea’, n.d.
- early 1920s; 1930s; n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is held in cold storage conditions and a one week advance notice is required for reader access. Please contact curatorial or conservation staff for details.