Personal papers, 1931-1963
Personal papers, including financial, administrative and legal papers, of Louis MacNeice, including:
- Bank and insurance, 1940-1960.
- Bills and receipts, 1938-1963.
- Papers relating to employment, royalties statements, etc., 1931-1963.
- Papers relating to subscriptions and memberships, invitations and miscellaneous personal papers, c.1940-1963.
- Legal papers and papers relating to tax, 1936-1946. Includes a divorce certificate, 1936.
- Passport and travel documents, 1939-1945. Includes an Irish Passport, 1939; papers relating to British Exit Permit and residence in the USA, 1940, with list 'Engagements of Mr. Louis MacNeice' and travel itinerary, Jan-Apr/May 1940; travel documents and visa for travels in South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay), 1945.
- Contents of envelope ' Patients Property', St. Leonard's Hospital London, Aug/Sep 1963, including Louis MacNeice's driving license, membership cards, miscellaneous receipts and visiting cards, a BBC payslip for Aug 1963, and five passport photographs of Louis MacNeice, n.d.
1 box (3 folders)