Papers mainly relating to Lady Wilkinson's work on 'Distribution of Plants', c.1850-64, n.d.
Loose papers, c.1850-64, mainly relating to Lady Wilkinson's work on 'Distribution of Plants', comprising notes and extracts from contemporary authors, press cuttings and other printed material, and occasional sketches, on botany, geology and climate, with:
- (fols. 1-10) a draft entitled 'A Gossip about the Cactus', n.d.
- (fols. 60-9) letter to Lady Wilkinson [probably from John van Voorst] and printed handbills, relating to her book Weeds and Wild Flowers (London, 1858), 1860
- (fol. 184) ink sketch of Ashley Combe (Soms.)
- (fols. 185-8) Spanish-English botanical vocabulary, n.d. (1864?).
- Creation: c.1850-64, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. c. 32
H 1, H 2a-b, H 2n-q, H 2s, H 2w, N 3c (interim).