Six pamphlets, 1860-76
Six pamphlets, 1860-76, comprising the following published academic papers (with plates) by Wilkinson, dedicated to [Georgiana], Lady Crewe (Wilkinson's second cousin) by him or Lady Wilkinson:
- (fols. 1-17) 'Carn Brea, near Redruth, Cornwall'
- (fols. 18-42) 'Avenues and Carns about Arthur's Stone in Gower'
- (fols. 43-56) 'The Menvendanus Stone'
- (fols. 57-70) 'The Listening Slave and the Flaying of Marsyas'
- (fols. 71-80) 'Memoir of Sir Gardner Wilkinson' by W.S.W. Vaux (Address of the Council of the Royal Society of Literature, Apr. 1876).
- Creation: 1860-76
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 160
N 4/15 (interim).
Binding: paper wrappers.