Loose papers of Georgiana, Lady Crewe and her husband Sir John Harpur Crewe (Wilkinson's second cousins), c.1856-90, n.d.
Loose papers of Georgiana, Lady Crewe and her husband Sir John Harpur Crewe (Wilkinson's second cousins), c.1856-90, n.d., comprising:
- (fols. 1-20) letters to Lady Crewe from Wilkinson, c.1856-1875
- (fols. 21-2) letter from Wilkinson to 'Lovell' (probably his cousin Vice Admiral W.S. Lovell, Lady Crewe's father), 1857
- (fols. 23-4) letter to Lady Crewe from W.O.B. Allen, 1875
- (fols. 25-100) letters to Lady Crewe from Lady Wilkinson, c.1875-1881
- fols. 101-3) notes by Lady Wilkinson (for Matilda Lovell, Lady Crewe's sister), n.d.
- (fols. 104-111) letter to Sir John Harpur Crewe from Lady Wilkinson, 1876
- (fols.112-162) letters and papers relating to bequests by Wilkinson and Lady Wilkinson, 1859-c.1882, including (fols. 123-37) a copy of Wilkinson's will, n.d.
- (fols. 163-5) albumen and gelatin monochrome photographic prints, n.d.
- (fols. 166-7) list of Wilkinson's manuscripts used by the Egypt Exploration Fund, 1890.
Found together (apart from fols. 165-7, found in MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 151).
- Creation: c.1856-90, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 159
D 13, Z 7 (interim).
For loose papers found with fols. 1-164, see MSS. Wilkinson dep. c. 22, fols. 286-95; d. 112, fols. 121-2.