Drafts and notes, n.d. (c.1856-62?)
Loose papers, n.d. (c.1856-62?), comprising:
- (fols. 1-10) draft on the origins of the human race entitled 'Heads of the subject' and related notes
- (fols. 11-49) draft headed (not in Wilkinson's hand) 'Christian remains in Egypt'
- fols. 50-69) drafts and notes on Protestant theological polemic
- (fols. 70-87) draft account by Wilkinson of his early life and first visit to Egypt
- (fols. 88-9) original wrappers.
- Creation: n.d. (c.1856-62?)
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 114
'Heads of a subject c' (W); F 9 (interim).