Twenty pamphlets, 1861-70
Twenty pamphlets, comprising the following published academic papers (with plates) by Wilkinson, 1861-70:
- fols. 1-9) 'On Ancient British Walls'
- (fols. 10-17) four copies of a letter to the editor of the Cambrian Journal (signed 'Reged')
- (fols. 18-39) two copies of 'Long and Short Work'
- fols. 40-3) a paper by W.O. Stanley entitled 'On the Tumulus in Plas Newydd Park, Anglesey', Archaeologia Cambrensis, fourth series, 1 (Jan. 1870), 1-8.
- (fols. 43v-85) partial copy of part 1, and five copies of part 2, of 'Avenues and Carns about Arthur's Stone in Gower'
- (fols. 86-113) two copies of 'The Menvendanus Stone'
- (fols. 114-23) 'On Saracenic Architecture'
- (fols. 124-47) four copies of 'Heads placed over Arches'
- Creation: 1861-70
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 106
N 4/15 (interim).
For a loose invitation found with these pamphlets, see MS. Wilkinson dep. c. 31, fol. 185.
Binding: paper wrappers where wrappers exist.