Published academic papers, 1860-71
Volume of published academic papers (with plates) by Wilkinson, 1860-71, including manuscript annotations, comprising:
- (fol. ii) table of contents
- (fol. 1) 'On the Use of Granite'
- (fols. 2-4) a paper by T.J. Pettigrew entitled 'Account of a Bilingual Inscription taken from a Vase at St. Mark at Venice', Archaeologia, 31 (1844), 275-8, based on work by Wilkinson.
- (fols. 5-12) 'On Saracenic Architecture'
- (fols. 13-15) 'Heads placed over Arches'
- (fols. 16-33) 'Cromlechs and other Remains in Pembrokeshire'
(fols. 34-44) blank
- Creation: 1860-71
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 105
'Wilkinson' (W); N 4/5 (interim).
Binding: half red calf, blind-ruled, gilt, marbled boards.