Sketchbook, c.1820-1, St. Rmy, Nmes, Avignon, Orange, Vienne and elsewhere in Provence and eastern France, Geneva, and Rome, including ruins, with:
- (fols. 21v-22) a riot in Geneva, summer 1820
- (fol. 24) the Pierre des Fes, a cromlech in Rigny in Savoy
- (fols. 27, 28) Austrian troops near Rome, Mar. 1821
- (fols. 31v-32, 38) the Roman carnival, 1821
- (fols. 19, 20) two copies of engravings.
- Creation: c.1820-1
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. d. 5
IV (W); A IV (interim).
Binding: half green calf, gilt, marbled boards.