Visits and Conferences, 1987-1991
MS. Bodmer 2208
- Folder 1: 'Gorodezky Latin American W/Shop 1989'. Correspondence concerning the Latin American Workshop and the supply of antibodies/reagents, 1987-88
- Folder 2: 'European Histocompatibility Conference'. Summaries of Lectures, Lists of Participants, 1990
- Folder 3: 'Imperial Cancer Research Fun Annual Colloquim Oxford March 25th-28th 1990 Programme'. With posters and abstracts. Also, R. A. Fisher centenary celebration newsletter, 1990
- Folder 4: 'The British Transplantation Society, Liverpool 10th & 11th April 1990'. Meeting programme.
- Folder 5: 'European Academy of Allergology & Clinical Immunology'. Annual meeting Glasgow, 8-11 July 1990. Programme.
- Folder 6: 'BSHI Meeting 8th Oct. 1990'. Booking form for conference room
- Folder 7: 'Prague Oct 17-20 1990 East-West European Symposium'. Significance of the HLA System in Medicine. Correspondence and papers regarding Walter Bodmer's talk on HLA and Cancer and Julia Bodmer on Class II genes and products
- Folder 8: 'European Federation of Immunological Societies'. 10th meeting 10-12 Sep 1990, Edinburgh. Forms and final announcement
- Folder 9: '16th Annual MTG. American Society Nov. 3-7 1990'. American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI), 16th Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, California, USA. Correspondence and papers regarding a Workshop on advanced serology, 1990
- Folder 10: 'BSHI - 1991'. Correspondence regarding contributed paper sessions
- Folder 11: 'File Meetings attended HGM II London Aug 1991'. The Eleventh International Workshop on Human Gene Mapping (HGM 11), 18-22 Aug 1991. Programme, delegate list, manuscript notes, and 'The European Data Resource for Human Genome Research'
MS. Bodmer 2208