Skip to main content

Business records of Dillons, Dublin solicitors, 1844-1919

 Series
From 1861 the Talbots employed a Dublin solicitor, Henry Dillon of 71 Middle Abbey, as agent for their Malahide estate; from 1881 to 1887 the firm was known as Dillon and Courtney; after 1887 business was in the hands of Henry Dillon's son, Charles. The firm maintained an office at Malahide and the following records, which in most cases relate to the firm's business in general and not to Malahide in particular, were presumably left behind there when James Robinson replaced Dillon as agent in 1919.

Dates

  • 1844-1919

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom